- Protect your ID, passport and credit cards with radio-frequency identification (RFID) blocking travel gear.
- Carry your important documents and currency in zippered cases, preferably with an anti-theft locking zipper.
- Your back pocket is known to pickpockets as the “sucker pocket” – do not store your wallet there.
- Carry only one ID card and one credit card in your wallet (not all of them).
- Copy or take photos of your credit cards and passport in case they’re stolen so you can cancel or place an alert on these accounts quickly.
- It’s best to use an ATM machine inside a bank to retrieve cash, as they are less likely to have a hidden illegal skimmer installed.
Fresno Financial Planner Takeaways
When searching for Fresno financial advisors, look no further than Soutas Financial & Insurance Solutions Inc. your Fresno portfolio advisor is committed to helping take the complexity out of retirement planning. By using a variety of insurance and investment strategies that focus on Asset Protection, Long-Term Care Strategies, Legacy Planning Tax-Efficient Strategies, IRA, 401(k) & 403(b) Rollovers, Life Insurance, Annuities, Medicare, we can help you develop an overall retirement income strategy specific to you and your family. We have a strong team of professionals helping ensure you receive all the assistance you need not only in developing your retirement income strategy, but in maintaining it throughout your retirement. Contact us today at 559-230-1648 or visit us today at Soutas Financial to get your retirement plans on track for success!
Investment advisory services offered only by duly registered individuals through AE Wealth Management, LLC (AEWM). AEWM and Soutas Financial & Insurance Solutions, Inc. are not affiliated companies. California Insurance License # OK48173 860314 – 03/21
Soutas Financial & Insurance Solutions Inc.
333 W. Shaw Avenue Suite 106
Fresno, CA 93704
Corporate Travel Safety. Oct. 24, 2018. “Pickpocketing and RFID Digital Theft Increase: How to Prevent Becoming a Victim.” https://www.corporatetravelsafety.com/safety-tips/pickpocketing-rfid-theft-prevention/. Accessed Oct. 2, 2020.